Fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a large financial services organisation based in Edinburgh and provide executive support to a team of 10, including 3 Directors and ensure all support requirements of the team operate smoothly and efficiently.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV urgently, there is a deadline on this role so respond early to avoid missing out.
- Pro-active diary management
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal/external meetings are provided where necessary
- Coordinating domestic and international travel including accommodation, transfers and necessary visas
- Assisting with complicated and sometimes frequently changing travel arrangements and associated logistics
- Submitting expenses
- Providing administrative assistance to ad hoc group projects
Experience required for this role:
- Experience of providing PA/EA support to senior directors andtheirteams in large corporate organisations
- Experience of the banking/financial services industry would be advantageous but is by no means essential
- Familiar with full administrative support such as diary management and international travel/ event coordination
- The ability to manage a very busy workload in a fast paced environment
- The capability to liaise with senior executives both inside and outside of the business
- Strong understanding of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Please submit your CV now to be considered for the Interim EA position. Matthew Gaskell is the consultant managing this assignment. Ref.813130
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job