£130 Per day ( Rolling Contract )
Are you keen to gain experience within the legal sector?
- Using your organisational experience, you will bundle and organize documents and photocopying
- The Executive Assistant will be expected to lodging papers with the court
- You will be required to deliver and collect other documentation to the court, chambers and clients
- You will be responsible for opening and processing case files and liaison with internal support services such as finance and HR
- Overall generally supporting the team in fulfilment of its litigation services to the client
Are you the one?
- Using your experience in the legal sector, you will assist case holders in preparing instructions to counsel/inquiry agents
- You will have experience in arranging meetings/conferences for case officers
- Your experience in administration will enable you to carry out invoices and payment requests
- Your legal experience will assist you in preparing court summaries and chronologies
This role is for an immediate start, to be considered for an interview Apply now