You will be joining a medium sized company who have been operating for 30 years and have a very low turnover of staff.
As an Executive Assistant you will:
• Support in the management of personal assets.
• Act as a gatekeeper for the Directors calls, and field out any urgent work to other personnel in his absence.
• Support the sales and commercial teams in the creation, formatting and collation / preparation of sales proposals in Word / PowerPoint.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications and other documents as required by the senior leadership team.
• Support the Director in the creation of monthly management and budgetary reports in Word / Excel.
• Assist with document proofing.
• Maintain physical and electronic filing in line with company procedures.
• Update internal databases (CRM) where required by the Director/ sales team.
• Schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and take minutes during meetings where required.
• Assist with the organisation of, and attendance at, client events / corporate hospitality and staff events.
• Act as the liaison between executives and employees / clients where required.
• Maintain a strong working relationship with other departments.
• 5 years or more of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced in Word).
• Experience of using CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics experience advantageous but not essential).
• Experience of performing mail merges in MS Word.
• Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills.
• Required to uphold the strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job