We have a fantastic new opportunity for a capable and organised Executive Assistant to provide high level support to a senior level director for a widely recognised organisation in the heart of London.
The client is a prestigious organisation based in the creative arts who have been established for many generations and have a rich heritage.
The successful Executive Assistant will:
- Provide high-level support to the Senior Director and members of the wider Senior Leadership Team.
- Administer complex diary and inbox management.
- Organise all travel arrangements.
The successful Executive Assistant will have:
- Previous exposure to working in a similar role.
- Exemplary organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
On offer to the candidate is a wide and diverse role with a salary up to £35,000 depending on experience and great benefits. Furthermore, excellent exposure to senior level directors and the chance to be part of an fantastic establishment in the heart of London.
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job