Financial Services: Trading and Investment
Fenchurch Street, London
A fast paced investment firm is hiring a Senior Administrative Assistant to provide full administrative support to the Head of Europe Oil Trading as well as his senior team of commercial individuals. Candidates should have a strong attention to detail, professional presence, and have the ability to work in a trading environment.
This is a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic role which would require individuals from similar backgrounds.
- Heavy calendar management; internal/external meetings and conference calls (between multiple time zones)
- Coordinating a high volume of international and domestic travel using Concur and American Express Travel
- Processing visa requests for international business travel
- Weekly expense reporting using Concur and paper submission of expense reports
- Manage supplies, office bookings, and guests for New York office location
- Manage team offsite event planning including budgeting and venue selection
- Management of incoming calls
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Data entry, manipulation, and analysis in Excel
- Preparing legal documents for execution, delivery, and submission
- Preparing printouts of meeting materials
- Ordering and maintain office supplies
- Management of incoming mail and processing of FedEx
- Managing approval of time-off requests
- Covering reception during lunch time and holidays as needed
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience in an Administrative role in a financial services firm, trade floor experience preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of prior experience in an Administrative role in a financial services firm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Management and employees
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Pro-active team player, flexible, dependable, professional attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job