Market leaders in building software and hardware solutions that design, sequence and control the most progressive events and installations in live events, concert touring, theatre and film are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the team. You will be joining to support our continued growth of the business, assisting our CEO and Founder by enhancing our executive's effectiveness.
Our product range is being used in a variety of exciting and innovative ways. Recently our products have been used at multiple global award ceremonies as well as some of the most well-known tours. We are a fast-growing company who hire bright, creative, talented individuals across the world to push the boundaries of visual experiences and build lasting relationships with our community.
- Maintaining executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Welcoming guests
- Answering and directing inquiries
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analysing information
- Preparing reports by collecting and analysing information
- Looking after the day to day running of the office and dealing with logistical issues around space as and when they arise
- Ensuring that appropriate maintenance and service agreements are in place
- Working with the Finance Director to ensure that all relevant insurances are in place including employee, public liability, office contents, buildings
- Ensuring that all conditions of the insurances are adhered to
- Working with the Financial Controller to set and monitor budgets for all expenditure associated with the running of the building and the provision of general office supplies
Essentials Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working as an EA to C-Suite level management
- Extensive experience in diary management and travel arrangements
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.