The Executive Assistant will provide a high-level administrative support to two Heads of Departments, Business Development and Supply Chain & Operations, enabling these Executives to maximise their productivity and give them the capacity to perform their strategic functions. The Executive Assistant will be the 'right hand' of the Executives - handling their schedules, performing administrative tasks through to responding to emails and correspondence. They will act as a gatekeeper, ensuring that the Department Heads undertake activities that contribute to the strategic goals of the business, rather than any clerical tasks around the periphery.
- Operating as the point of contact between the executive and employees, clients and suppliers; and managing the flow of information between the parties. Taking telephone calls and dealing with any follow up activities.
- Managing diaries and arranging daily schedules, setting up internal and external meetings and organising any travel and accommodation required. Producing agendas and itineraries as appropriate.
- Reading, monitoring, producing and formatting internal and external communications - memos, emails, presentations and reports.
- Drafting and responding to correspondence. Following up on action points as agreed.
- Formulating, developing and producing presentations for internal and external use with clients and suppliers, in line with agreed brand guidelines.
- Planning, organising and managing any event, in collaboration with the CEO's Executive Assistant and the Office Manager.
- Processing credit card, mileage and expenses claims, in accordance with the company's procedures.
- Undertaking any research, analysis and project tasks, and presenting findings as requested.
- Troubleshooting any IT issues of the Executive team, contacting the IT support company if necessary, to ensure matters resolved promptly and satisfactorily.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with other teams / individuals in the business and externally. Liaising with other employees on behalf of the Executives when required.
- Inputting to continuous improvement within the department to improve processes, efficiencies and productivity to benefit the department and the business.
- Extensive experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar.
- Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) with the ability to resolve / troubleshoot issues.
- Able to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- The role will suit an individual who is highly organised, self-motivated, analytical, logical, possesses an eye for detail and can manage and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Executive Assistant
- IT skills
- diary management