Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This is a temp to permanent opportunity.
The EA will be responsible for ensuring that top level executive and administrative support is provided to the Director of Strategy and Influence and the Chief Finance Officer. Working with the up most discretion at all times, particularly when dealing with confidential information in a sensitive manner.
They will take a proactive approach to ensure that all tasks are completed to the highest standard at all times, taking the initiative to troubleshoot any issues. Working without direct supervision they will manage their workload, delegating tasks to the IT Team Administrator as required.
- Provide diary management support to the Director of Strategy and Influence and CFO
- Maintain forward agendas and planning
- Arrange and scheduling meetings and conference calls which includes monthly 1:1's/department meetings,otherinternal and external meetings, co-ordinating agendas and papers, booking refreshments, meeting rooms ,travel and accommodation, lunch and arranging equipment
- Produce reports and materials as required aswell
- Attend meetings as and when required to capture notes/action points, circulating to the team as appropriate. As required, produce formal minutes of meetings and follow up actions outstanding
- Coordinate reporting structures and accountability mechanisms for direct reports of Director of Strategy and Influence and CFO
- Assist with collation of information for weekly/monthlyreports/updates
- Assist with department recruitment for Directors supported, including assisting with departmental recruitment/new starter/leaver processes asrequired.
- Maintain central records and databases, such as holiday information, ensuring that all information is accurate and updated as required.
- Ensure purchase orders and invoices are actioned in a timely manner and areaccurate
- Assist with the Shape Your Future process (annual appraisal), ensuring quarterly meetings and the final appraisal meeting is in diary and scores are collated centrally
- Assist with expenses and credit card reconciliation where required
- Assist with general office admin such as post/arranging stationary
- Effectively lead relevant pieces of work ensuring that the objectives are achieved within the agreed timescales.
- Take a proactive approach to ensure that all tasks are completed to the highest standard at all times and takes the initiative to troubleshoot any issues and demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised to get the jobdone
- Works without direct supervision and delegates tasks to the IT Team Administrator as required
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required to complete tasks
- Support the senior team when required to do so
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
- Self Management
- Outstanding Communicator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job