An exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join this manufacturing and production business, working from a great location in Rugeley. This is a varied, fast-paced role.
My client is a manufacturing and production business with offices across the globe.
As the Executive Assistant you will enjoy a varied role, encompassing the meeting and greeting of visitors, diary and inbox management, arranging international travel, visas and accommodation and the preparation of all minutes, agenda and customer reports. Alongside this, you will also research customer backgrounds and present all relevant information to the Directors.
Along with the secretarial duties you will assist with sales quotations and the issuing of costing and maintain all production and shipping schedules. Furthermore you will provide administrative support and management of key projects across the business.
The ideal candidate for the Executive Assistant MUST:
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Enjoy a varied, challenging role
- Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Sharepoint, Office 265 and ERPs
- Be confident in the management of various budgets
- Be able to travel internationally with the Director/ Commercial Manager where needed to visit customers and manufacturing sites
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build strong, lasting relationships
£20,000 - £30,000
Fun, friendly work environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job