Job ref: X_QJG26573
A well known marketing consultancy are currently looking for an organised and proactive individual to join their team on a Maternity cover contract based in the City of London.
You will be an Executive Assistant to two Directors. On a daily basis you will be assisting them to be as effective as possible and ensure directors, staff and clients get needed help and information to expectation. You will liaise with the receptionists to ensure business runs smoothly.
- You will manage director's inboxes, filing and replying where appropriate. You will also alert the directors with emails that need answering by them directly
- Diary management to both directors, preparing their travel requirements as and when required and ensuring they are always aware of upcoming appointments and meetings
- You will be the first point of contact for any company staff wanting to deal with either director, either answering their questions yourself or escalating to the director as necessary
- Preparing both directors for meetings, whether conducting necessary research, giving them paperwork in advance or updating presentations
- You'll help organise events and functions as required, supporting with planning and preparation
- You will support the other company directors when their Executive Assistants are away
- Administration duties when required.
You will always be one step ahead of the Directors requirements and most importantly approachable along with being incredibly proactive.
Do you have previous experience as an Executive Assistant / PA, having worked with Senior Management / Directors?