EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Amazing company
SALARY UP TO £33,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
Our client is one of the UK’s leading M&E companies with their Head Quarters located in Kings Cross. They are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join their busy Administration Department.
Support, co-ordination and communication for the company Directors in relation to diary management, company reporting, liaison internally within the Group, external clients and parties. Administrative support to the business in terms of the production, updating and amendment of company-wide documentation.
RESPONSIBLITIES & DUTIES:
- Process of NDA agreements, control and issue of incoming and outgoing post.
- Providing support in maintaining and updating of company standard documentation and procedures.
- To support in the production of marketing, sales, brochure material.
- Sourcing and booking of travel and accommodation for company staff in relation to business activities.
- Co-ordination with other departments and companies within the group relating to appointments, facilities, support and communication.
- Collate and publish company daily activities schedules.
- Maintain and record all timesheets, absences, holidays, changes to schedules.
- Support the company with the co-ordination, planning, communication, documentation and organization, with internal staff and external parties for the external official audit process.
- Assist in the organization and delivery of company meetings, events and functions as required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Always be of smart appearance, appropriate for an office environment
- Strong PC skills and experience, in particular Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Cloud, Visio
- A proven capability in secretarial and organisational skills
- Professional and engaging telephone manner
- Have ability to plan works and prioritize workload.
- Be customer focused in terms of quality of service to client base
- Be able to work in a pressurized environment
- Proven track record and experience in director / managerial level secretarial duties
- Keen to learn and gain new skills and abilities
- Ability to manage a flexible and changing workload
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking
Should this amazing opportunity be of interest to you please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner