ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START?
** Exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant with support to board level experience **
JOB ROLE: Executive Assistant
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 09.00 am- 17.30pm
SALARY: £17.00- £18.00 PH
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Professional, sociable
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To provide support to the CEO and 2 senior executives with Outlook diary management and ensuring all meetings are planned effectively.
- To meet daily with the CEO to review correspondence and diary and undertake any actions following the review.
- To filter telephone calls for the CEO.
- To deal with basic correspondence and provide administrative support.
- Establish and maintain effective and up to date systems for filing for the CEO
- To file the CEO's expenses at the end of the week.
- Conduct research into specific issues and provide written summaries for the CEO and other Directors.
- Maintain electronic filing system
- To attend meetings when required, prepare agenda's, take notes and produce minutes
- Draft replies to documents, which can be of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Co-ordinate the production of Board papers and other meeting papers as required.
- Maintain records and develop reports concerning new or ongoing projects.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Support to multiple Executives is essential
- Strong communication skills (communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing)
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Good interpersonal skills (create a good personal image through a neat, clean, business like professional appearance and a positive, cheerful attitude)
- Able to use initiative
- High standard of personal presentation
- High standards and attentive to detail
- High standard of integrity and discretion
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: HB/TS/0803
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.