Executive Assistant - Atherstone - £30,580
Our client, a globally recognised food retailer is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their busy and expanding team.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Provide a comprehensive and professional support service to the Director through managing the systems and processes
- Ensure all correspondence is treated in the strictest confidence
- Ensure the accuracy of all correspondence within agreed timelines
- Extensive diary management for Managers & Directors
- Arrange travel, book flights/rail tickets etc.
- Check invoices for services and equipment
- Preparation of reports, presentations and communications
The Executive Assistant requires:
- A related degree or qualification
- A minimum of two years Executive Assistant experience, ideally within a corporate Head Office
The successful Executive Assistant can expect:
- £30,580 + yearly incremental increases
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 8.00am - 4.30pm working hours
If you are experienced within the following then please apply: Executive Assistant, EA, Personal Assistant, PA, Directors Assistant, Office Assistant.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Management Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Professional Support
- Executive PA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job