Robert Half Office Team are seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant for a well-established, company based in south Bristol £35,000 - £40,000 DOE.
The Executive Assistant will provide the Senior Team of 5 with executive support as needed in order to deliver against the company's plans and objectives. You will be a sharp and intelligent individual who is highly literate and used to operating at a 100% accuracy rate.
- To provide a seamless level of support, ensuring the senior team are able to successfully meet and excel at their day to day responsibilities.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Manage Director's emails, reading and responding as necessary.
- Diary management.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Dealing with confidential matters.
- Book hotel, taxi, train, international and national travel
- Producing documents, reports and presentations within .deadlines specified.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring Directors and Managers are well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with client and staff.
- Assist with excel spreadsheets when required.
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
- You'll need to be a highly organised individual who is friendly, focused and loves to be busy, operating at a 100% accuracy rate even with a very high volume of inbound tasks and an ever-changing list of diary requirements, travel bookings and ad-hoc requests.
- Ideally you'll have at least 5+ years previous experience as an Executive Assistant in a hyper-pace environment where you learnt to be totally discreet and comfortable with maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- You'll thrive on being able anticipate & plan for situations in advance and will need to have superb written & verbal communication skills, be used to liaising with varied Senior staff, clients, agencies, and personal acquaintances.
- Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- A strong communicator with demonstrable writing ability, great verbal communication skills and excellent literacy.
- Exceptional at relationship-building - able to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels.
- Computer literate, able to create reports and agendas as requested
- Able to own and resolve situations from end to end (and anticipate them ahead. of time).
- An accomplished multi-tasker - able to manage multiple executive and personal requirements simultaneously.
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for an outstanding Executive Assistant within a family run company that have established themselves as the leading business in there sector across the South West of England and South Wales. They are a fast growing and offer a fantastic and friendly working environment. They are really passionate about who they work with and what they offer, and have an exemplary track record.
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Office Team are seeking an outstanding Executive Assistant for a well-established company based in south Bristol £35,000 - £40,000 DOE.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy-statement