An independent investment banking advisory company based in the West End is currently looking to hire a experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support a team of 7.
You will be supporting this extremely busy team ranging from senior managing director levels to analyst and will require you to be able to efficiently and successfully balance the workload.
This will be a fast paced, intense nature of the role and the ideal candidate will need to be able to work well under pressure.
Strong organisation skills are crucial for this role as it involves a range of responsibilities such as; diary management, extensive travel/roadshow arrangements, expenses and project administration.
If you are looking to join a hugely successful corporate investment firm and build on your current PA / team support experience this is a fantastic opportunity to do so.
Skills / Experience required:
- Demonstrable previous experience within the financial or professional services sectors
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Extensive diary management
- Expenses and ad hoc administrative duties
- Exceptional organisational skills with a methodical approach to work and high attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job