A premier, independent investment banking advisory firm in the West End is looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support a team of 7.
Supporting this extremely busy team ranging from senior managing director level to analyst and will require you to be able to efficiently and successfully balance the workload. Due to the fast paced, intense nature of the role the ideal candidate will need to be able to work well under pressure, whilst juggling numerous priorities on a daily basis and have high attention to detail.
Strong organisation skills are crucial for this role as it involves a range of responsibilities such as; diary management, extensive travel/roadshow arrangements, expenses and project administration.
If you are looking to join a hugely successful corporate investment firm and build on your current PA/team support experience this is a fantastic opportunity to do so.
Skills / Experience required:
- Demonstrable previous experience within the financial or professional services sectors
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Extensive diary management
- Expenses and ad hoc administrative duties
- Exceptional organisational skills with a methodical approach to work and high attention to detail