We are currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director of our Administration Solutions business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven EA or management experience with excellent organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Producing Board and Executive Level reports to the required standard
- Actively supporting the Directors with the overall management of their parts of Administration Solutions business - finding opportunities to drive revenue, reduce costs, risks and improve profitability
- Acting as a Senior Member of the respective Management teams to drive better outcomes for clients and colleagues
- Collating and preparing KPIs, MI and reporting for the Directors - providing analysis and insight
- Arranging, attending, minuting and chasing down actions arising from relevant meetings
- Ad hoc work as required from time to time by the Directors
- Completion of PA duties as required (e.g. room bookings, travel and expenses)
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numeracy and ability to write concisely and professionally to a standard expected for Board papers
- Ability to travel as required within the UK (frequent)
- Ability to influence at a Senior Management and Executive level
- Experience of business planning and budgeting
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.