Our client is an award winning Financial services firm based in London.
An opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to provide Office support to the senior management team. The focus of the role will be support the Investment Officer, Head of sales and Group New Business Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive Diary Management
- Book and confirm internal and exteral meetings
- Organise travel
- Administrative and research tasks
- Expenses completion
- Support presentation and paper preparation (PowerPoint & Word)
- Investment Committee Meetings
- Arrange Sales Meetings ensuring they are in everyone’s diary and all logistics for the day are in place.
- Book meetings with clients, professional introducers and preferred investment providers.
- Diary should be proactively monitored so all preparation is done in advance of meetings.
- Occasionally help with travel arrangements when needed.
- Produce compliance packs, printing suitability reports and other client documents.
- Collate client information and sign documents.
- Produce weekly MI packs regarding performance
- Ensuring London office equipment is working and paper stocks replenished within printers, etc
- Ensuring post is collected/submitted to main reception each day
- Meeting/Greeting all guests at main reception and accompanying them to our office
- Answering the main office telephone lines and dealing with queries and messages from callers in a professional, timely and effective manner
- Ensuring all stationery and refreshment stocks are adequate and ordered/replenished regularly
- Ensuring meeting rooms are clean and tidy ready for meetings
The ideal candidate will have
Diary management and office support experience within a similar role
Excellent communication skills
Be bright and ambitious
Can do attitude
To be considered for this role please click apply now
- Diary Management
- Financial Services