Location: London, EC1R 5AR
Salary: Competitive – Depending on Experience
Fulltime (9am-5pm Monday to Friday)
About the company:
The RO Group is an entrepreneurial family company which has been in business for more than 85 years. Based upon the founding principle that the company is ‘in business to do business’ this simple but direct approach has seen the RO thrive over the years through investment in a diverse range of interests, which continues to this day.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced executive assistant to join the RO Real Estate Team based in our new Farringdon Office on a full-time basis. This new member of the small team will enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
The executive support and office management duties of the Executive Assistant:
- Preparing reports, asset plans, strategy packs, meeting minutes, offer letters and proposals
- Maintaining external database searches and preparing reports
- Maintaining records, information databases and property filing systems
- Attending Team Meetings and preparing papers and minutes
- Organising internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Maintaining property checklists and worksheets
- Supporting Board Members as and when required
- Assisting with marketing activities, including liaison with PR companies
- Organising sales, marketing and corporate entertainment events
- Producing and distributing management information
- Attending meetings at Head Office in Potters Bar as required but at least once a month
- To support preparation of monthly and other Reports, including six-monthly development packs
- Meeting and greeting visitors, guests and partners
- Answering calls, dealing with enquiries and taking messages
- Dealing with incoming emails and post and outgoing mail
- Manage office, IT equipment and supplies and liaise with Suppliers
- Maintaining Health and Safety arrangements, in liaison with H&S Manager
Requirements of the Executive Assistant:
- Previous Experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Pride themselves in having a ‘can do’ attitude
- Research experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as you will be drafting and collating reports and other correspondence whilst exercising discretion with access to sensitive or confidential information.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to utilise various reporting software will be essential.
Executive Assistant Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus recognised Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Various employee incentive programmes and social events
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Executive Assistant role is right for you then please apply today!