We believe in the power of people. We are a network strategy and technology company that is motivated by making a difference in people’s lives - their productivity, their creativity, their health and comfort. That’s why our engineers design and implement technologies that allow people to do great things.
Job Description: Support the administrative needs of Sales Vice President of EMEA region.
• Report to and support the Sales Vice President of EMEA region based in UK, London.
• Manage extensive itineraries, arrange all travel and all logistics including visa applications
• Extensive diary management, meeting set up, conference calls etc. (different time zones)
• Arrange all meeting logistics, internal and external:
• Initiate/prepare briefing packages for executive delegation
• Set up team meetings
• Prepare agendas
• Collect materials
• Reservation of meeting rooms, cabs, parking, restaurants, lunches, etc.
• Global liaison with other admins in US, Canada, U.K., France, Middle East, etc.
• Build and maintain business relationship with customer administrative assistants
• Processing expense reports
• Support to the sales region - internally: maintaining customer database up-to-date, consolidation and timely hand in of weekly report
• Process incoming, outgoing mail, arrange courier services
- Advanced Outlook Experience ESSENTIAL - No training will be given. Candidate must have experience in looking after 3 or 4 calendars
- PC proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of handling international and muticultural environment
- Capable of handling confidential documents and conversations in a professional manner
- Excellent organization skills/detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize throughout the day and use good judgement / own initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fully independently and be 1 step ahead
- Organized / efficient
- Time urgent
- Comfortable asking questions
- Written Communication