To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Chief Executive.
The client is in the health industry.
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- You will be managing a team of PA's
- Booking meetings, taking the minutes, distributing agendas and organising conference calls
- Liaise with all members of staff
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Management of multiple senior stakeholders
- Organising events
- Develop documents as required by the CEO
- Immediately available
- Has previously been a PA and has supported at a senior level
- Has previously managed a team
- Happy to go above and beyond duties
- Strong organisational skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work efficiently on their own and under pressure as well as enjoying working in a team
- Proactive and always thinking ahead
- Excellent MS Office skills
You will be working in an exciting and fast paced environment, communicating with people at all levels. This is a 3 month contract with the possibility to extend.
- Executive Assistant