£22000 - £25000
Full time (Mon - Fri)
- Assist the EA in supporting the Managing Director, including; diary management, reserving and preparing meetings rooms, researching and booking external venues, hotels, flights etc.
- Support the EA with daily administration and secretarial duties, including report formatting, proof reading, updating and maintaining company policies, procedures, registers and records, data entry and PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain and update selected areas of our intranet, for example absence data, local events calendar and team lunch rota
- General filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating, internet research, mailings/posting etc.
- Assist with the organisation and hosting of quarterly social events, volunteering days and ad hoc fundraisers
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of the office (office space, meeting rooms, communal areas and common parts etc.) are kept replenished, tidy and presentable at all times which includes monitoring and liaising with the cleaning provider
- Build good relations with office suppliers to maintain service levels and assist with any tender process when required
- Responsible for coordinating weekly team lunches and ad hoc special occasion events, including gifts, cards and collections
- Assist with general ICT tasks such as setting up projectors, organising relevant cables for visitors to connect, setting up company defaults and templates etc.
Front of House
- Provide daily lunch and ad-hoc cover to the receptionist, stepping in as a full time receptionist in periods of absence/holiday
- Ensure reception is professionally manned at all times - update and log all property keys and fobs, sign in visitors, book couriers and taxis and maintain a high level of security at all times
- Meet and greet visitors, build rapport with regular guests and clients, take coats and provide refreshments
- Become a 'super user' of the company's phone system; able to realise the benefits and train others
In order to be considered for this role, the right candidate will need to demonstrate expertise and sound understanding of the below:
- At least one years' practical experience in a busy supporting role to a senior person/s; able to demonstrate practical office etiquette and administration skills including intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Correct use of the English language, both verbal and written
- Experience in a property environment
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job