X_QYR25806 - Executive Assistant, City. £20:00ph
This respectable investment banking company is in need of a well organised Executive Assistant to work within the highly professional Finance Division, demonstrating strong administrative support. This is a great opportunity for a confident individual who has strong assistant background and a can do attitude.
This is an extremely busy role providing assistance to x1 partner and x1 MD along with supporting a large team.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a strong assistant role.
- Extensive diary management along with scheduling meetings
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Preparation of detailed travel schedules and itineraries
- Extensive telephone interaction with senior management, screening of calls and requests for meetings
- Having experience as a Executive Assistant would be desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Degree calibre or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job