My client, an independent film production company located in Central London are looking for an experienced bilingual Executive Assistant to support the Film Director.
The EA must speak English fluently as well as EITHER Russian or French. Unfortunately candidates who do not speak either French or Russian will not be considered.
They are involved in the post-production of several feature films, multiple TV drama series together with a trans media project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively organising and maintaining complex schedules
- Arranging international travel and itineraries
- Handling professional and personal correspondence
- Hosting guests and clients and events organising
- Assisting with general office management
- Managing expense accounts
- Undertaking research projects and drafting reports
- Compensation details
The perfect candidate will be/have:
- Candidates must speak English fluently. Fluency in French OR Russian is also essential.
- Candidates should be able to hit the ground running and think on their feet, providing an exemplary level of support.
- Previous experience of working as a personal assistant and/or in television, film, digital or production is desirable but not essential.
- Multitaskers and problem solvers
- Discreet, personable and level headed
- Meticulous and precise
- Interested in art, film and ideas
Salaries are negotiable and are dependent on experience.
The core hours for the position are 10am - 7pm however due to the nature of the Film industry candidates MUST be willing to work around these hours.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days.
- personal assistant