Our client, a boutique Private Equity firm based in luxurious offices in the West End have a rare and exciting opportunity to support their Managing Partner and team. This is truly an amazing opportunity in a prestigious finance house and we are looking for a candidate who has come from a private equity, asset management or hedge fund background, although this is by no means essential. Far more important is attitude, intelligence, anticipatory skills and career commitment. We are looking for a lynch-pin who has superb interpersonal skills and is happy to work alongside a wonderful administrative support team.
Working in a smaller office, the team are all forward thinking individuals who are charming and driven, expecting key support from their EA with extensive diary management and general senior level duties. It's a varied role and offers a superb salary and benefit package and we are looking for candidates to go above and beyond. This is a varied role and you will be focusing 60% on the Managing Partner who is ten steps ahead at all times and who really enjoys working alongside his EA. Expectation is high, but the rewards are great!
Hours 9.00am - 5.30pm for this fairly traditional finance EA role at most senior level.
Duties will include:
· Manage complex diaries and personal calendars
· Manage complex travel arrangements
· Plan and coordinate events
· Correspondence on behalf of the Partners
· Managing the in-box
· Preparing expenses
· Act as gatekeeper
· Document production
· Preparation of minutes, reports and board Packs
· Filing and archiving
· Adhoc presentation work
Skills and experience required:
· Proven and steady track record of supporting at senior level
· Excellent organisational skills
· A keen eye for detail
· Advanced MS Office skills - Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
· Ability to work well under pressure within tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills both written and spoken - calm natured, warm and incredibly articulate
· Focus and poise
· Able to multitask and handle multiple priorities, delivering quality results at all times
· Ability to stay one step ahead
· Professional, flexible, adaptable and dependable
· Support the wider team
If you have the necessary and relevant experience and you are seeking a role within a superb, fantastic, warm and friendly organisation, this could be the role for you. Please apply today for immediate screening!
- Executive Assistant