Executive Assistant to Director of national Programmes
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS organisation with headquarters based in Central London
Location: Central London
Rate: £14.50 PAYE or £16.08 UMBRELLA
Length: 3 months
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact for matters relating to diary & logistics for the Director of National Programmes proactively managing complex demands, using judgement and initiative to plan appropriately. Ensuring that time is being used effectively to achieve the best outcome and balance the working day/week including travel, accommodation and time protected time for reading.
- To draft high level emails on behalf of the Director of National Programmes, including researching and collating information from various sources.
- Regularly liaise with and negotiate with senior stakeholders and their offices on difficult and controversial issues
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive and often contentious information
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar setting
- Be extremely organised and have a great attention to detail
If you are interested in this position please immediately send your updated CV to and or call Sarah Kirby .