Executive Assistant - Victoria, London
A great opportunity for a confident EA professional to join us, supporting a Consultant on a 1:1 basis in all administrative aspects of client management and search execution. In addition to the administration and scheduling required in this role you will be assisting your Consultant by supporting business development activities being undertaken.This is an involved position with high levels of responsibility where diplomacy and confidentiality are essential.
Manage diary and scheduling across multiple time zones
Manage day-to-day communications as the main point of contact for internal and external clients
Organise travel and produce itineraries as necessary
Prepare complex documentation in a timely manner
Update the in-house database accurately together with any relevant documents
Proactively engage with Consultants and provide project management assistance
Complete Consultant expenses in line with client agreements and internal expense policies, process expense claims for candidates
Review monthly invoices for accuracy and timely payment
- Significant experience of office administration
Confident and focused on delivery, producing high quality work
- Proactive, with a naturally curious, positive outlook and a flexible manner
- Good team player, client focussed and high attention to detail
Resilient and able to deal with demanding work load and client needs
Excellent IT and presentation skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) - touch typing skills are critical
- Aptitude to learn and use the internal database as a project management tool and archive system
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills and capable of building relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle simultaneous projects, organized, resourceful and deadline driven with a proven ability to priorities
Who we are
Egon Zehnder is a global executive search firm working across multiple industries. Founded in 1964, the firm has over 440 consultants in 69 offices, in 41 countries. We aim to create value for clients through the assessment and recruitment of top level management resources and board directors. We are a global leader in our business, ethical in our actions and meticulous in our methods.
Based in brand new offices in Central London, with a professional, collaborative and open culture.We are passionate about our people and devoted to your success. For the right person we offer a competitive salary, performance related bonus and benefits package.
If you are interested in the above position please forward your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations
Please note we do not accept CV’s from agencies.