We are currently recruiting for an experienced Secretary / Administrator to play a supportive role to a busy Head of Department. This is a role where compliance and accuracy are key, so this would suit a highly organised individual, with excellent attention to detail. You will be based in Newton Abbot, however the training for this role will be in Exeter for the first month. You will be joining an established, and supportive small team, so once trained you will have the benefit of ongoing support in the role. This is a fast-paced environment, so you will ideally enjoy working in a busy environment. This is a progressive environment, and as such there is a clear line of progression associated with this role. They are looking for a candidate who has worked in a senior Secretarial role previously. To be considered for this role you must have excellent typing ability, and be a confident communicator.
Duties associated with this position include -
- Assisting with compliance.
- Meeting with clients to discuss routine matters as required.
- Ensuring the relevant documents are in place for any changes to procedure.
- Filing documentation.
- Assisting with the production of Board Minutes.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date company records.
- Assisting other members of staff with routine statutory queries.
Experience of working in the Legal environment would be advantageous, but is by no means essential. You will need to have experience of having worked in a professional corporate environment. You will be highly motivated, and results driven. If this sounds like the position for you, apply today!
- Secretarial Support