As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high level of personal assistant support to the CEO, and other Board Members
To succeed, you will have proven and considerable experience of Senior Management or Board level support. It is essential that you have proven ability to manage a large workload often to tight and conflicting deadlines as well as experience of administrating multiple projects. Experience of working in the IT sector would be advantageous. Travel around our various offices will be required.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop key working relationships. It is essential that you have a high level of attention to detail and be a team player with the ability to work autonomously as well. Ideally educated to degree level.
- 2 - 3 years previous experience in a similar role, possibly with a similarly sized and focused business
- Extensive experience of taking and writing minutes, summarising discussions and writing reports
- Proven experience of using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Competitive salary, reviewed annually
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme (with a contribution of 5% of your pensionable earnings)
- Flexible employee protection scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 33 days annual leave
- Great company culture
- Relaxed dress code
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office