Axiom is seeking a London-based Executive Assistant to support three Executive Vice Presidents located within Europe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who is proactive and detail-oriented, to work in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
Specifically, the Executive Assistant will:
- Proactively manage very busy calendars (client meetings, internal meetings, etc.)
- Organise both in-person and virtual meetings, frequently across multiple time-zones
- Arrange and manage complex business travel itineraries, including extensive international travel
- Take the lead in organising team events for the EVP’s respective teams (venue hire, agenda administration, social events, etc.) ensuring logistics flow seamlessly and track to budget
- Manage corporate expenses and the reimbursement process
- Coordinate with a global team of Executive Assistants supporting the senior leadership of Axiom and act as a point of contact between supported EVPs and other stakeholders
- Undertake general administrative duties required for the smooth running of the Commercial team, including some assistance with producing documents in MS PowerPoint and MS Word, managing email distribution lists, minuting meetings and organising agendas, arranging team calls, producing client meeting reports, and handling ad hoc special projects as required.
Our ideal candidate
First and foremost, successful candidates must fit our unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, teamwork, credibility, and operating with/through a lean team.
Beyond these characteristics, here are the required capabilities and experience:
- 2 to 5 years’ of administrative experience working with senior-level executives
- Experience of managing very busy calendars across multiple time-zones
- Experience of booking and managing comprehensive travel itineraries (including international travel) on a regular basis
- Superb time-management skills and ability to multi-task - ideally with experience of working in a fast-paced environment and supporting more than one busy executive simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate a tremendous amount of initiative in order to proactively anticipate issues and disruption
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of comfort using technology and communication tools including conference calls, virtual meeting software/webinars, and MS Outlook, Powerpoint and Word
- Innate ability to build relationships and anticipate needs of busy executives
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in team environments
- Exhibits Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful; and
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Business Travel
- General Administrative Duties
- Operating Environment