This is a wide ranging role and involves all aspects of the support role including: pre-sale research, preparation of suitability reports, processing new business applications and providing ongoing service to clients including preparation of reviews and valuations.
• Providing full support to a team of five Financial Advisers and a number of private and corporate clients;
• Requesting information from providers.
• Conducting research into appropriate investment, pension & life products and providers;
• Preparing suitability reports using Genovo report writing software.
• Implementing recommendations, including submitting new business to providers.
• Preparing client valuations using Intelligent Office.
• General client administration.
• Experience of working in Financial Services in a similar role.
• Experience in researching and preparing reports with product recommendations
• Working knowledge of Provider Websites and Platforms.
• Working knowledge of Intelligent Office, Genovo, Select-A-Pension, Iress/Assureweb or similar systems
• Working knowledge of Old Mutual Platform
• Progress towards the Diploma qualification
For further information, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job