Full time (Contract until March 2019)
Dorking based with international travel and some home working.
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to support them, this is a varied and high level role and the right candidate will ideally speak French and have an interest in Politics.
Key aspects of the role:
- Acting as a PA/Office manager/Secretary
- Work liaison with international based staff members on a daily basis
- First point of contact for responding to emails, invitations, correspondence
- Supporting workload arising from my EU Committees membership and Strasbourg voting sessions
- Handling case matters, this can include a degree of interaction with 3rd parties e.g. legal, medical, UK govt.
- All hotel and travel arrangements
- Managing UK Office Administration including IT/PC aspects
- Managing EU visits for 110 people per year, typically split into 3 separate occasions
- Managing the student workplace system which offers a 1 week work experience to young people 10x pa.
- Liaison regarding salaries, pension scheme, personnel contracts with 3rd parties as required
- Managing other staff members to ensure on time delivery of their responsibilities including social media etc
The salary is £35K pa plus 10% Bonus subject to performance.
Pension scheme contributions can be arranged.
Thank you for taking the time to read this job description, please don't hesitate to apply. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Secretarial Skills
- Executive Assistant