This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director and leadership team.
The role will involve the following;
- Extensive diary management - coordinate meetings, appointments, conference calls
- Coordinate logistical requirements - bookings meeting rooms and requirements.
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Minute taking at meetings
- Processing department expenses
- Maintain records and reports
- Coordinate employee events both on-site and off-site as needed
- General administrative support as required
- Managing department mail
- Ordering office supplies
The ideal candidate with have previous experience of working within an Executive Assistant/PA position and have strong computer skills including MS PowerPoint.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job