Role: Executive PA/HR Assistant
Hours: Monday to Friday between 9am - 17.30pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP, 12 -14 Months FTC
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, 22 days holiday and bank holidays, Private Healthcare
Our Skipton client are looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant with HR experience to join their busy team. This is a full time long term contract offering a competitive salary of £25,000 and excellent benefits.
- Providing support to the Executive and Senior Management team
- Responsible for the management of the facilities including but not limited to catering, cleaning and hospitality
- Administering, implementing and maintaining HR polices and procedures
- Responsible for recruitment, contracts, staff handbooks, reviews, disciplinaries and welfare of staff
- Making travel arrangements as required
- Collating information from senior management team for management reporting
- Adhering to data protection legislation, health and safety laws as well as employment laws
- Maintain all corporate information sources including internal phone lists, organisation charts
- Managing pension administration
- Dealing with overseas social security documentation
- Assisting in the processing of monthly payroll
- Managing and corresponding corporate affairs as and when required
- Preparing and managing meetings as required by senior management teams
- Engaging with exterior suppliers
- Audio typing duties as required
- Previous experience of working at Executive Assistant level
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Previous HR experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fantastic diary management skills
- Confidential approach to work
The location would suit applicants who live in Skipton, Ilkley, Keighley, Bingley, Shipley, Colne, Barnoldswick, Burley and Wharfedale and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your CV online. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 72 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.