Executive Assistant - Varied & exciting role!
This is not your typical EA position! You will need to be switched on with exceptional attention to detail, have experience in supporting senior leaders and be looking for a challenging and varied role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company with fantastic benefits package and working environment.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Understanding the activities and priorities of the leader; seeking in-depth knowledge of the Company’s and Leader’s goals and objectives; having a thorough understanding of the different areas within Consulting UK.
- Taking a proactive lead on activities/initiatives that support Leader’s or Company’s objectives. Assisting in managing flow of information between key stakeholders. - Managing projects within various Leadership Portfolios.
- Carrying out research and data analysis; being able to use both qualitative and quantitative data and intelligence; making fact based decisions.
- Establishing admin procedures, processes and disciplines in support of the leader’s objectives. Providing clear, objective communication to the leader and stakeholders in order to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Helping leader to juggle priorities; working independently, able to predict and make decisions to prevent conflicting scenarios.
- Managing and taking complete ownership of Leader’s diary; being wholly responsible for establishing and coordinating diary and related activities.
- Managing Leader’s email and task list; sharing responsibility for in-box with Leader; managing authoritatively and dealing with requests of a complex nature.
- Attending and shadowing Leader at relevant meetings. Acting as contributor in own right where appropriate. Able to minute, interpret and define actions from complex discussion.
- Taking charge of all meeting related papers; drafting, researching, chasing, producing and collating based on Leader’s needs.
- Researching, drafting and writing business documents with little or no input from the Leader.
- Taking full ownership of enquiries from start to finish, without consultation with Leader where appropriate, and ensuring swift resolution. Assisting with internal and external communications.
- Taking ownership of organising events, including establishing requirements, managing budget, booking appropriate venues and activities, seeking authorisation when required.
- Taking ownership and making all necessary travel arrangements for Leader, ensuring alignment with priorities, suggesting solutions to maximise effective use of Leader’s time.
- Devising, researching and acting on improvements to digital tools.
- Proactively coordinating and collaborating with other support staff to ensure that key roles/activities are covered.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of providing support at executive level
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard software, social media and communication tools
- Excellent knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Flexible approach to role, with ability to adapt to suit the Leader’s requirements for role
- Ability to manage own workload and manage upwards
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven experience of drafting and producing correspondence and documents
- Ability to work as part of a team or initiate and drive projects on your own
Please hit apply today if you believe you have the necessary skills & experience for this role!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'