Executive Assistant to the Headteacher
Executive Assistant to the Headteacher Wanted: An inspirational, forward thinking candidate is wanted to support an inspirational Headteacher in Banbury, Interested?
This exciting Executive Assistant to the Headteacher post in Banbury is an opportunity for a diligent, articulate candidate to join a thriving school, recently graded 'Good with an Outstanding Sixth Form’ by OFSTED.
@ Executive Assistant to the Headteacher
@ Experienced Headteachers PAs Welcome
@ Permanent Post, Starting ASAP
@ Fantastic Opportunity in Banbury, North Oxfordshire
@ Circa £26,470 - £29,055 Pro-rata, Depending on Experience
@ Attention to Detail, and Efficiency is Key
@ Outstanding Professional Development Opportunities
@ Closing Date w/c 8th October
A fantastic client secondary school in Banbury, North Oxfordshire is now looking for a permanent Executive Assistant to the Headteacher.
This is an exciting opportunity that has arisen due the current member of staff relocating out of the area.
They are looking for an exceptional colleague who will work the school/ Headteacher to ensure that they provide a professional, efficient and courteous service to all stakeholders (internal and external). This post has become vacant because the current incumbent is relocating for family reasons to the North of England. The excellent work she has done at the school means that the successful applicant will move into a role that is already running very smoothly and effectively.
The school you will be joining, should you be successful, is one which places the safety, happiness and progress of every pupil and every colleague at the heart of everything they do. Your happiness and fulfilment at work is just as important as that of their pupils’.
Executive Assistant to the Headteacher Main Job Purpose:
Main Job Purpose
- To provide high quality administrative support for the Headteacher in order to ensure the efficient operation of the School.
Main Aspects of the Role:
- Effective communication with all stakeholders.
- All aspects of administration in relation to the work of the Headteacher.
- Ensuring all policies are up to date.
- Support with all HR functions including aspects of payroll.
- To manage the diary of the Principal
- To minute meetings as required
- To ensure that all confidential files and documents are organised and kept securely
- To produce documentation and correspondence for the Principal as required
- To provide hospitality for visitors to the Principal, arranging refreshments for those attending meetings etc
- To proofread all documents going into the public domain.
If you match the above, and feel you have the skill set to become this Banbury Secondary Schools new Executive Assistant to the Headteacher, they would love to hear from you.
For a more details regarding the Job/ Person Spec, and the chance to interview at this wonderful Secondary School in Banbury, email a CV and covering letter to Nigel Horne at Educatus Recruitment ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'