- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, boutique investment firm
- Up to £45K + very generous bonus + 25 days hols + bens
- Nearest tube: Notting Hill Gate
- Finance / Investment banking / private equity / or hedge fund background essential
A boutique and by far one of the best private family investment firm is hiring for an EA to join their high-flying team.
If you are looking for your next role to be a step towards progressing up the career ladder then this opportunity is for you. This unique opening is for someone hungry and motivated to work hard and to succeed in business for the long term. - this company is a real CV enhancer!
This sought-after Executive Assistant opportunity is for a Notting Hill based boutique Investment firm with an enviable blue-chip, institutional heritage. The firm manages estates of a certain high profile, HNW families and is based in beautiful, open plan, modern offices in Notting Hill.
As Executive Assistant, you’ll work closely with the Operations Manager as well as providing EA support to two Partners. The environment is fast-paced and it would only suit an entrepreneurial, highly capable EA used to working within a close-knit, dynamic, highly professional team and liaising effortlessly with HNW individuals. You’ll naturally take ownership for managing projects and will have high levels of self-motivation and initiative. In return, you will receive an excellent salary, very generous annual bonus and fabulous benefits!
Executive Assistant - key responsibilities:
- Providing EA support to two Partners including managing diaries, arranging travel, handling correspondence, calls and emails
- Assisting the Business Manager with office management, arranging meetings, admin projects, record-keeping etc
- Assisting with expense reviews, financial statements, company newsletter
- Formatting presentations
- Responding to client requests
- Liaising with various financial and legal institutions
- Managing relationships
Executive Assistant - key requirements:
- Strong EA experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Exceptional communication, both spoken and written
- High level of emotional intelligence
- The personality to thrive within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Brilliant organisation
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Polished presentation and grooming
- HNW experience desirable
- Finance / Investment banking / private equity / hedge fund background essential
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and can build relationships easily with both internal and external stakeholders. No day or week will be the same in this role offering variety and new challenges on a daily basis. It will be important that you are able to build strong relationships with the team around you.
This is a role in which you can really add value across the whole business and get to know different areas of the business, what they do and how they work. You will also become one of the most well-known people in the business as one of the only people who will have the opportunity to work with every team. They value their EA team enormously and look after them as a result. We have placed a lot of people there who have really thrived and grown their skillset. They have an incredibly strong L&D culture and a great benefits package on top!
Executive Assistant - how to apply:
Due to the high volume of applicants, Office Collective can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'