Our client is a leading middle market M&A advisor focused on providing best-in-class services and flawless execution for clients worldwide. They now require a strong and diligent Executive Assistant to join the London office on a 12 month contract to support the day to day work of the Managing Director and additional bankers at the most senior level.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative support by organizing and expediting the flow of work through the Managing Director and bankers’ offices, communicating instructions with various individuals and/or departments, and furnishing and obtaining information from other department leaders or external sources. Follows up on pending matters with limited direction.
2. Facilitate the bankers’ work by establishing, organizing and maintaining files of correspondence, records and related materials. Information handled may include highly confidential information dealing with the long and short-range plans of the organization, personnel issues, salary information and customers.
3. Thorough knowledge of the policies, procedures and the organization.
4. Ability to interact confidently and effectively with management at all levels as well as bankers.
5. Provide support by managing the Managing Director and other bankers’ calendars, drafting correspondence, coordinating meetings, conferences, and handling both domestic and international travel arrangements.
6. Meet and greet clients and maintain office standards.
7. Cover in absence of other EA/OM.
8. Reconcile weekly expenses of the bankers.
9. Maintain presentation materials for bankers using Power Point.
10. Conduct research with respect to leads as well as other special project research.
11. Assist as needed to work with Boards or volunteer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. 8+ years of related experience required.
2. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and research techniques
3. Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
4. Ability to work independently and multi-task in a high-pressure environment.
5. Proactive and has the ability to pre-empt potential issues.
6. Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates and management at all levels.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills including an advanced proficiency in proofreading, writing clarity, and diplomacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job