Executive Assistant to Group Director - Stratford (Agile Working) - £30,000 to £35,000 Dependant on Experience
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a successful UK leading Housing Association who are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant on a 12-month maternity cover contract to support the Group Director of Customer Service.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have relevant PA/EA experience gained within a fast-paced environment and at a Group Director/Executive level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm which offers excellent benefits and flexibility to work from home.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide Executive support to the Group Director of Customer Service
- First point of contact for the Group Directors meeting requests and emails
- Extensive diary and inbox management for the Group Director
- Arrange and manage meetings invitations both internally and externally
- Dealing with external parties
- Organising travel arrangements as required and managing itineraries effectively
- Handling invoices and processing all expenses
- Responsible for the production and distribution of reports, presentations, and correspondence on behalf of Directors
- Preparing documents relating to the Boards and Executive Committee Meetings
- Dealing with escalated Customer enquiries and complaints as required
- Provide cover for absence within the Executive Assistant team and work alongside any Executive Leaders in the group as required
Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven EA/PA experience in the property industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent organisation, time-management, and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent use of Microsoft Packages
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, 60% to 80% Home Working with ad hoc travel to other offices
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
- Customer Service
- Real Estate
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Team Secretary
- Housing Association
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'