Our client is seeking and experienced Executive Assistant, who has working experience of supporting at Board level previously, to join their team to job share on a part time basis. The role will be 21 hours per week and working Wednesday - Friday each week.
Responsible for providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director, this is a highly reactive role. The right candidate is required to be agile and able to respond to requests quickly and efficiently, used to working within a pressurised environment.
You will be comfortable with a range of tasks from liaising with external senior level personnel, to making refreshments or making visitors to the office feel welcome. Due to the seniority of the position, you will need to understand the need for discretion as you will be aware of confidential and high-level business information.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Organise and take minutes/actions at the Leadership Team Meeting (Monthly), Board Meeting (Quarterly) and Directors Meeting (Bi-weekly)
- Monitor the Executive Director’s mailbox on a daily basis, flagging urgent queries and responding on their behalf where possible.
- Ensure diaries are up to date on availability and current location
- Plan and organise external 'executive’ meetings, register attendance at conferences etc
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings both in the UK and internationally.
- Input internal meeting dates, including regular 1:1s with location, agenda items etc into calendars and co-ordinate diaries as appropriate.
- Prepare and collate the expenses for the Executive Director.
- Develop and maintain effective systems ensuring these are consistent with operational requirements and policies.
- Provide vital administration and logistical support to ongoing project work.
- Support the development of new projects and identification of new and emerging opportunities
- Maintain personal professional development and personal development plans
What you will need:
- Solid working experience of providing senior EA support to Board level
- Excellent diary management experience.
- Experience of working within the sector or within the political arena would be extremely advantageous.
- Evidence of continuing professional development (e.g. relevant training) is desirable.
- Experienced in and capable of handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Experience organising worldwide business travel.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Word but including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Diary Management
- International Travel
- Executive Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'