Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is hiring for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, to cover essential EA functions as well as an opportunity to work on various ad-hoc projects & be fully involved in the business.
- Full diary management for busy schedules including arranging meetings internally and externally
- Booking long-haul, short-haul and UK travel for the teams, including some multi-center
- Provide essential administration services (scanning, printing & binding)
- Take minutes and prepare packs for the Lending Committee; also minute taking for various other ad hoc meetings
- Organize investor events (dinners, internal events & other events e.g. wine tasting / annual bike ride in Barcelona) both in the UK & abroad - will be required to travel to Barcelona in June
- Organize team events, lunches & dinners
- Main point of contact re: facilities, meeting rooms, couriers & catering in the London office
- Full conference meeting & event schedule organization for the various conferences attended throughout the year both in the UK & abroad
- Create presentations on behalf of the Director to share with Exec level audience
- Maintain Holiday & Sickness for direct management team and senior management team
- Perform telephone duties: including taking of comprehensive messages and screening calls where appropriate
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience dealing with C suite executives
- Advanced Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full-time, fixed term contract position, in Central London covering Maternity.
Please apply online to be considered.