Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with a highly successful company that has grown rapidly and continues to expand at an impressive rate. We are looking to find a highly experienced and competent Executive Assistant to report into the CEO and ensure that he is provided with full PA support. The Chief Executive is extremely busy and requires a highly organised PA/EA that can proactively manage his workload, pre-empt his requirements and coordinate both business and personal tasks. On top of supporting the CEO, this role will also support the Group Finance Director with some varied administration tasks.
The role is based on the outskirts of Bedford and candidates will need their own transport to get to the offices.
Overview of duties:
- Managing the CEO's busy and ever-changing diary
- Coordinating travel bookings and amending as needed
- Organising both business and personal events for the CEO
- Ensuring documents are prepared and ready for meetings
- Acting as a gate-keeper for CEO and prioritising messages/action points required
- Coordinating CEO's driver and ensuring smooth transition between appointments
- Compiling reports, presentations and correspondence
- Handling the CEO's personal affairs and understanding the need for confidentiality
- Supporting the Finance Director with various administrative tasks
- Assisting FD with some HR Administration
- Previous PA/EA experience having supported to CEO/Managing Director level
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong character, able to work to own initiative
- Flexibility to deal with an ever-changing workload
- Ability to handle pressure without getting flustered
- Understanding of the CEO's private matters and confidentiality required
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support