Role: Executive Assistant/Senior Administrator
Location: Swinton, Manchester
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
- Extensive Diary Management, including organisation internal and external meetings including producing and circulating itineraries;
- Making international travel arrangements including flights, hotel bookings, car hire, visa, maps and appointments;
- Dealing with internal and external communications;
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests;
- Creating and updating databases, recording and monitoring incoming post, keeping an up to date team holiday log;
- Organising meetings, and ensuring the Leadership Team is well-prepared for meeting including the collation and distribution of meeting papers before and after meetings;
- Completion of Expenses for Managing Director and Leadership Team;
- Attend Leadership Team Meetings as required;
- General admin and secretarial duties;
- You may be required to cover Reception for 1 hour during the Receptionist's lunch break;
- Any other duties as reasonable requested.
Please note: Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'