Independent wealth management firm is currently looking for an inquisitive and insightful Executive Assistant who will provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Company Partner and to support the relevant function and related staff engagement activities.
This role presumes active engagement and co-ordination of communication with company’s business partners in different regions of the world. Candidate for position must be fluent in both English and Russian.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails
- To prepare agendas, documenting minutes and circulate meeting papers minutes
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on requests
- To prepare PowerPoint presentations
- To screen telephone calls where required, responding to and dealing with queries, relaying accurate messages etc.
- To ensure confidentiality of sensitive information which may be accessed as part of normal duties
- General office management tasks when required
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
The ideal candidate will be able to work both on their own and as part of a team and must have:
- 2-3 years experience in a PA or administration role
- Fluent in both Russian and English
- Experience in working in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Motivation to succeed
- Exceptional time management/organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute as part of a team, as well as autonomously as required
- Prioritize effectively and produce work that is accurate under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Apply now for further information.
EA, PA, executive assistant, personal assistant, administration, team administration, team administrator, graduate, admin, secretarial, secretary.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Organization Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'