Are you looking to join a dynamic company in the heart of Bustling Brighton?
Office Angels are partnering with an ambitious company who are making waves in the industry. Due to expansion plans they're looking for an Executive Assistant to support the team and their vision.
- Overseeing the Directors workload and completing tasks as required
- Dealing with email communications on the Directors behalf, key dealings with new projects and liaising with major clients
- Company inbox management and delegation
- Overseeing the application and recruitment process of new starters
- Onboarding new starters
- Staff 360 reviews
- Dealing with contracts with suppliers and clients
- Event organisation, including Christmas parties, birthday events and networking
- Overseeing and managing expenses
- Regulatory compliance
- Oversee holiday scheduling for staff
- Running payroll and answering queries surrounding this
- All round office management
- General administration as required
- Excellent written communication skills
- EA experience, particularly dealing with clients and responding to communication on your own initiative
- Highly organised and adaptable
- Any experience in marketing would be advantageous but not essential
- Personable and able to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Salary DOE - £28-£35K
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'