Executive Assistant - Projects
Our client an impressive UK law firm are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide assistance to the Managing Partner in order to meet firm-wide objectives.
Circa - up to £60,000
This is a truly varied and interesting role which will involve the right candidate focusing on the legal market and respective trends in order to relay their findings and assist on firm-wide projects. This is not a typical PA position.
- to develop a key understanding and commercial awareness of the firm’s industry and priorities
- carry out research and do initial drafting for papers, project plans and business proposals
- compile materials and agendas for management board meetings
- provide crucial support to the Managing Partner during an exciting period of growth and development
- project work as delegated by the Managing Partner
To be successful in this role you will need:
- experience supporting a senior stakeholder
- strong communication skills
- a strong commercial acumen translatable to solutions
- well-developed business sense and the ability to take initiative
What’s in it for you:
- inclusive and collaborative culture and with great employee benefits
- competitive renumeration
- ability to join a firm during an exciting time of growth
- UK Law
- Executive Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'