Role: Executive Assistant/ Private Equity
Salary: Up to £48,000
Benefits: Private healthcare, generous bonus and pension, complimentary breakfast & lunch daily, team trips away.
Location: Victoria, London.
A fantastic and unique opportunity for a Leading London based Private Equity firm has arisen in stunning modern offices based in Victoria for an experienced EA to support a Senior Director and their team.
A really fun, sociable, family feel office; the role requires someone who shows initiative and integrity. Working very closely with a team of 18 EA's you will ideally have at least three years relevant experience working within financial services. With excellent attention to detail, the ideal candidate is a good communicator, team player, and extremely organised.
We are seeking a competent, proactive and enthusiastic EA to join the existing team of EA’s to provide secretarial and administration support to the team in a very busy and fast paced environment.
- Arranging and managing meetings
- Collate and distribute documents prior to meetings
- Diary Management
- Organising business trips (i.e. booking all aspects of business travel - flight, hotels, taxis, restaurants and organising travel itineraries)
- Create comprehensive travel packs
- Arrange for visas as and other travel related documents when required
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Proactively manage projects for allocated team
- Prioritise tasks on their importance and urgency, completing the most urgent tasks in order to meet the expectations of allocated team members
- Able to project manage effectively (e.g. events)
- Responsible for ensuring tasks/actions are completed in a timely manner
- Expenses to be completed and submitted to Finance regularly and in a timely and efficient manner
- A good knowledge of CRM, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Cover absence for other EA’s when needed
- General Ad Hoc administration duties
- Prior experience as an EA - financial services preferred
- Educated to University Degree level is preferred
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent self-motivation and drive and confidence
- Excellent communication skills and discretion essential
- Ability to multi task and work well in a team
This is a very busy and fast-paced environment so we are looking for an experienced candidate with a seriously high attention to detail who can manage their day to day duties in a professional and organised manner.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Services
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'