Executive Assistant/ EA
Temp - Perm
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am-5:30pm - flexibility required
London Bridge Office Angels are looking for a proactive and experienced EA to join one of our highly successful clients.
This is a fantastic position for someone that has previous experience within an EA/PA position and is looking for the opportunity to join a friendly team.
Duties of the position:
- Multiple diary management
- Booking travel and hotel bookings
- Booking meetings and agendas and conference calls
- Manage and process mail and email
- Liaise with all members of staff
- Managing the team of PA's
- Prepare and issue minutes
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Authorising Invoices and submitting expenses
- Occasionally work on Reception if need be
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within a similar PA/EA role and Senior level
- Team Management experience
- Willingness to help wherever and whenever
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work efficiently on your own and under pressure as well as being a team player
- Proactive and always thinking ahead
- Excellent MS Office skills
- You need to be immediately available to start a new position
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.