Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a part time opportunity? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company? If so this is the perfect role for you!!
- Part time - 18.5 hours per week
- £10.37 hourly rate
- Temporary to permanent position
- Interviews taking place this week
Duties to include;
- Schedules appointments and arranges meetings, conferences, and travel for the Managing Director and the Management Team;
- Receives, welcomes, and refers visitors to the relevant individual or department. Answers the phone and redirects calls to the appropriate person. As a key point of entry to the Company, acts with tact, discretion, and courtesy at all times;
- Organises events...Books hotels, venues and restaurants. Coordinates transportation;
- Provides high-level administrative support ; prepares presentations and consolidates periodic reports;
- Experience of compiling and writing articles for internal communications
- Maintains the Managing Director and the Management Team's expense reports, confidential records and files;
- Handles all queries and escalates them when appropriate;
- Organises the office, maintains it in good condition, and arranges for necessary repairs. Maintains inventory of office supplies and orders office supplies, equipment, and services within prescribed procedures and contractual agreements;
- Performs additional ad-hoc duties and general administrative tasks as and when requested.
- Arranges local hotel and transportation service agreements with travel agencies.
- Minute taking
- Autonomous and independent, able to multitask and deal with confidential information;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude; openness;
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills;
- Strong communication, facilitation and organisation skills;
- A team player that is proactive, flexible, eager to learn and build and ready to go the extra mile;
- Demonstrates and actively promotes company values.
- Proven track record in in a similar position;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Apply today!! Immediate start available.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job