DB Charles have partnered with an incredibly successful business based in Wellingborough, with various sites throughout the UK, that are currently seeking to hire a permanent Executive Assistant / PA to join the business and contribute to a successful company.
The business are a well known global brand within manufacturing & distribution and are looking to attract a new candidate to begin working with the business as soon as possible.
The role as a Executive Assistant / PA will essentially be providing assistance to x2 senior individuals in the business in the Commercial Director and the UK HR Manager.
The role holds a variety of duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Executive & personal assistance to the Commercial Director and UK HR Manager
- Involvement in training & development, departmental development, employee relations and many other areas
- Producing numerous reports via MS Word & Excel upon request by the Commercial Director, the UK HR Manager and in line with any key meetings
- Dealing with and talking to other Group companies based worldwide
- KPI tracking
- Travel & accommodation booking
- Call handling
- Handling expense claims
- Minute taking
- Ensuring company and meeting refreshments are ordered and purchased
- Database input and management
- Understanding and handling aspects of recruitment
- Handling numerous tasks HR focused
These are the main responsibilities for the role however other duties and reporting will become apparent as the role progresses.
Ideally the client is looking for CV's and to interview candidates with the following skill sets:
- An extensive career background as a Executive Assistant / PA
- Experience supporting directors within a business
- Experience supporting in a HR department
- Highly organised
- Excellent discretionary skills in particular with the role focussing towards HR
- Strong report writing ability
- Excellent working ability with MS Word & Excel
- Experience of working with ERP database systems advantageous
- Fantastic time keeping skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly presentable
- Ability to multi task and take on new duties at short notice
- Ability to commit to a permanent role in Wellingborough
For this position the client is looking to pay a maximum salary up to £26,000K per annum with additional benefits on offer. The role will be working Monday to Friday and is ideally seeking candidates able to commit to daily times of 9AM to 5PM.
If you feel this is a strong fit to your skill set, please apply and DB Charles Recruitment looks forward to receiving your CV and details.
- Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Administration / Secretarial / HR / HR Assistant / Reporting / Travel Booking / Expenses / KPI's / Word / E
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job